Brookings Oregon Vacation Rentals
Experience personal service from reservation to check-out for Brookings Oregon Vacation Rentals. You can expect pampering when you book your Brookings Vacation Rental Home with Optimum Property Management! You will be met in person when you arrive at your vacation rental home for a brief tour of the amenities and special features found in each property. Have more questions during your stay? Call Alice anytime about Brookings Oregon Vacation Rentals… Need a recommendation for food – activities – entertainment – shopping? Alice has the answers…. Let Optimum Property Management be your “coastal concierge” for Brookings Oregon Vacation Rentals!
Brookings Oregon, located on the Southern Oregon Coast, is the perfect location for your next vacation and Optimum Property Management has a great selection of Brookings Oregon Vacation Rentals just for you…!
At Optimum Property Management, we know that it is the little things that count… We know that the small loving touches are the things help you feel appreciated. Let us take good care of you for your next visit to Brookings Oregon Vacation Rentals.
We want you to know that we take your visit to our Brookings Oregon Vacation Rentals seriously – not as a hobby. You’ll find that:
- we have clear goals
- we like and respect our guests
- we are responsive and personal
- we are willing to constantly improve and learn from our guests
We look forward to serving you in Brookings Oregon…
Contact Optimum Property Management, Inc. today for your Brookings Oregon Vacation Rental needs….
Why choose a vacation rental home over a hotel?
- Renting a vacation rental home can save you money – Vacation rentals are almost always more affordable than hotels.
- Flexible schedule – You do not need to conform to a hotel schedule for meals, housekeeping etc. Go to the beach and return anytime!
- It’s quieter than a hotel – No maids knocking on the door, no doors slamming in the room next door, no vacuum cleaners interrupting your dreams….
- Your whole family or group can stay – it’s your home-away-from home. All the family or group under one roof!
- You have your own kitchen – when you choose to, you have the convenience of cooking your own meals – saving time & money.
- Access to laundry – most of our homes have laundry space and equipment. No need to share facilities and not coin operated.
- Excellent parking options – parking your vehicle is easy, near-by, and private.
- You can live more like the locals do – our homes are in residential areas instead of commercial – touristy areas. We are standing by to answer your questions about the area – your Coastal Concierge.
Optimum Property Management has been proudly serving the Brookings / Harbor community since 2005. When you choose Optimum Property Management, you’ll receive professional service with a smile…! With years of experience in managing rental properties, you’ll find a well-run business operated with honesty and integrity.
We look forward to speaking with you to answer any questions and help you find a rental property that is just right…! Please give us a call at 541-661-3432, or email us.
Why Choose Brookings Oregon?
Situated right on the sandy beaches of the Pacific Ocean, Brookings features the most moderate climate on the coast has a well known reputation of being Oregon’s “Banana Belt”. The weather is temperate all year, with temperatures easily reaching 70 degrees in summer and even in January or February.
Brookings is well known for growing nearly 90% of America’s Easter lilies, and an early summer drive between Brookings and Crescent City takes you through spectacular views of fields of blooming lilies.
Loeb State Park is about eight miles up the north bank of the Chetco River. The park has 320 acres of myrtlewood (found exclusively in Oregon and the Middle East), river access, fishing and camping areas. Loeb State Park is home to Oregon’s largest stand of coastal redwoods.
Four miles north of Brookings-Harbor, Samuel H. Boardman State Park boasts of over ten miles of Oregon’s most scenic and spectacular coastline with amazing views. Walking the Oregon Coast Trail is a great way to experience one of the world’s finest coastline stretches.
Harris Beach State Park is conveniently located just north of Brookings and offers a variety of recreational uses – camping, hiking, easy access to sandy beaches, beachcombing, and a very nice bicycle trail leading into and around Brookings.
Many viewpoints are along the trail, including Whaleshead and House Rock Viewpoints. Boardman Park is also well known for being a great tidepooling area, where beachcombers can scramble out among the rocks and see starfish, sea urchins, crabs, sea anemones and other ocean creatures.
In December, Brooking’s Azalea Park is transformed into a winter wonderland with Nature’s Coastal Holiday Light Show Display